If you happen to be a podcast fanatic and want to shower your favored show or host with legitimate praise, producing a evaluation in Apple’s Podcast application is the great position.
Leaving a critique, no matter if good or undesirable, is very simple and can be accomplished in just a number of ways. And if you ever want to go back again and assessment your rankings, you can see them all in one particular put applying your Apple device’s Settings app.
Here’s how to do equally.
How to go away a overview on Apple Podcasts
1. Open the Podcasts app on your Iphone, iPad, or Mac.
2. Navigate to the site of the podcast you want to depart a review for. You can come across it by searching for it or deciding upon it from your library. Just note that you are going to have to go to the sequence website page which demonstrates all the episodes, not just the web page for a solitary episode.
3. Scroll down to discover the subhead titled “Scores & Testimonials.”
4. Underneath just one of the highlighted critiques, pick “Produce a Review.”
5. Subsequent, choose a star ranking at the major — you have the selection of selecting among just one and five stars.
6. Working with the textual content box at the best, generate a title for your review. Then, in the decreased textual content box, publish your review. Your critique can be up to 300 words and phrases prolonged.
7. At the time you’ve finished, pick “Mail” or “Conserve” in the top-correct corner.
8. If you’ve by no means remaining a podcast evaluation prior to, enter a nickname. Your nickname will be exhibited subsequent to any reviews you go away from below on out.
9. Soon after deciding on a nickname, faucet Okay. Your evaluation may not be immediately seen, but assuming you didn’t create anything at all offensive or spammy, it should be posted shortly.
How to see the reviews you have already remaining on Apple Podcasts
Note that you can only do this on an Iphone or iPad, not a Mac.
1. Navigate to the Options application on your Apple iphone or iPad and faucet your identify at the leading of the site. This will open your Apple ID menu.
2. Tap “Media & Buys.”
3. In the middle of the site, find “Ratings and Assessments.” You’ll now be in a position to see all the scores and critiques you’ve got still left making use of your Apple ID.
If you happen to be using an more mature edition of iOS, you could possibly not see these options. Rather, open the Options app and tap “iTunes and Application Retailer,” and then faucet your Apple ID — you may be able to obtain your critiques there.